With Veterans Day upon us (and nearly gone) I want to express my deepest gratitude to all those vets and active service men and women. Without your service and sacrifice I wouldn't be laying in my warm bed between my husband and my daughter writing this.
There's a veteran in particular that is very special to me, that's none other than my Papaw Harold Holtsclaw.
He is always there for me and my family no matter what. Anytime I need anything he's there lending a helping hand. Also, there's a particular little girl that has him TIGHTLY wrapped around her little finger, and he's just as crazy over her ;). I can never say thank you enough for EVERYTHING you've done. I love you Paw and thank you...
Posted via Blogaway

:) Hey lady! im not sure if I have the right email addy for you or not, but I wanted to let you know I'm moving my blog to http://duncanpartyofsix.blogspot.com/ in case you wanna follow!
ReplyDeleteI've always been amazed at how great those photos are of army boys. they had some talent in photography back then! He's a very handsome guy, and I'm sure he's CRAZY about that beautiful little mini Rachel you have :)